aims / effects of the promotion
- medium-term placement in the official playlists of the streaming service
- trigger algorithm to grow sustainably
- build or expand fanbase (brand building) -> followers, saves
- cross-marketing benefits: listeners become fans and jump from streaming platform to other social networks to interact -> final step: fans to concerts, sales
working method for the promotion
- Promotion of Active Listening (50% of the work)
Promotion through newsletters, blogs, influencers, direct contacts:
Listeners actively go to song link and are interested in the artist itself, interaction is simplified (e.g. through newsletter where design is self-determined with links); better conversion of listeners to long-term fans -> longer, organic and sustainable build-up
Promotion of Passive Listening (50% of the work)
Promotion through playlist pitching:
Best known but not most targeted measure, as playlists are the "new" radio and listeners only run playlists in the background and do not interact with the artist; still important for algorithm -> short-term build-up.
duration of the promotion
- Depending on the package chosen, between 2 weeks and 3 months in coordination with the artist's release schedule
General information about the promotion
- sustainable / organic / real promotion
- target-oriented promotion (genre-specific as well as geographical)
- personal support with concept development
Explanation of cost structure
- Factor: minimum streaming numbers for transparency and evaluation of promotion success
- Guarantee of these numbers possible through evaluation of the song, calculation of the number and duration of playlists/newsletters/blogs/influencers as well as experience of already run promotions
this is a digital service, there is no refund available.
There is no guarantee that the song will be successfully placed and promoted.